FOXY & FIERCE COVID-19 UPDATE
First, we’d like to say how much we have missed everyone and hope you are all staying safe and healthy!
For now, all in-person classes are on hold but we’ve posted our Safety & Sanitization protocols here so you know what to expect when we are permitted to open the studio for in-person classes again.
Please keep in mind that the “new normal” of the pandemic means we all have to be open-minded, patient and flexible when it comes to new ways of operating to ensure safe and healthy training.
We have been closely monitoring the information and decisions made by the Center for Disease Control, the Governor of California, the Mayor of Los Angeles as well as the California and Los Angeles Health Departments and continue to modify our procedures accordingly.
- Please continue to check emails for on ongoing updates, changes or modifications.
- Please review ALL guidelines in order to be informed and ready for returning to the studio. A COVID-19 Digital Waiver must be signed by all members.
- Not comfortable coming in once we restart in-person classes? No problem and no judgement!
COVID-19 STUDIO PROTOCOLS
Note: The studio is currently closed for in-person group classes due to Covid-19 restrictions. Check back when businesses reopen for updates on all safety & sanitation procedures. Thank you!
Reserve classes by contacting us directly via our private FaceBook Group, email or text. No walk-ins at this time. Contact info can be found in the footer of our website pages.
Due to social distancing we have reduced class size to 10 people. This will allow ample space to move around while maintaining the recommended 6-foot distance.
Please arrive wearing your face mask, no earlier than 5 minutes before class start time. A no-touch temperature reading will be taken at the door. Any temperature over 100.4 will not be permitted to attend class. Upon entering we will ask for your name and check you in.
In the event it’s a very hot day, or you have walked, jogged or ridden a bicycle to get to class we allow a 5-minute grace period to allow your body to cool down before taking a temperature check.
You will see a hand sanitizer station on the front desk. Please sanitize your hands upon entering. We also recommend using soap and water in the restroom.
You have the option to wear shoes in class for safety while skipping rope or lifting weights. If you do choose to wear shoes in class they must also be sanitized upon entry. Put any personal items in one of the cubby shelves along with your water bottle. No water bottles are permitted on the studio floor.
Your instructor will let you know what equipment you will need for class – yoga mat, jump rope, ankle weights, booty bands and /or hand weights. Please bring your own boxing gloves and hand wraps – they are required for heavy bag and focus mitt/Thai Pad work. We will not be renting gloves out during this time. Boxing gloves are available for purchase for $45 and hand wraps for $10.
While training you must wear a face mask. And while all equipment will be clean and disinfected, we are taking additional precautions by asking that you wipe down all equipment with disinfectant wipes before and after use.
During class we will stay 6′ apart with tape markers on the floor to help ensure proper distance.
There will be a 30-minute break between classes for proper cleaning protocols. We ask that everyone exit the studio promptly after class to allow us to prepare and sanitize for the next class.
COVID-19 STUDIO ETIQUETTE
- Please do not come to the dojo if you have symptoms of Covid 19, have tested positive for Covid 19 and have not quarantined for 14 days after symptoms have subsided, or if you have been exposed to someone with Covid 19 and have not been
quarantined for 14 days.
- Please do not come to the dojo if you have any signs of illness including cough, fever, shortness of breath, other cold or flu like symptoms.
- Please wash your hands and feet BEFORE coming to the dojo and AFTER arriving back home.
- If you have ANY individuals at risk in your home, it is recommended that you take off garments upon arrival home and place them in an isolated area. Showering or bathing upon arrival is also recommended if this is the case.
- Please review hand washing etiquette. Count to 20 while washing, getting between each finger, and washing both sides of each hand. Advise washing/sanitizing upon entering the dojo, after each bathroom use, in between classes, and before going home.
- Please review coughing and sneezing etiquette. Cough or sneeze into your elbow or a tissue. Wash hands if a tissue is used. Members with continuous cough should not attend classes.
COVID-19 RESOURCE LINKS
- GENERAL GUIDELINES, STATE BY STATE:
- CDC GUIDELINES & INFO:
- LA COUNTY HEALTH DEPT:
Get in touch, we’re here for you!