Classes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please note expiration date upon purchasing. Includes Gift Cards and Workshops.
LATE CANCEL / NO SHOW:
- Classes are to be reserved and paid for in advance to guarantee a spot in class. In addition this is required for our new COVID-19 no touch check in.
- You have up until 4 hours before class to change or cancel a class to keep the class credit on your account.
- Any changes or cancellations after the 4 hour mark will be considered a “Late Cancel”.
- If you do not change/cancel your class and you do not attend, you will be considered a “No Show”.
- “Late Cancel” and “No Shows” will lose their paid class credit. We do not charge any additional fee.
- For any private or semi-private training options, there is a 24-hr cancellation policy in place.
- Please change or cancel your session at least 24 hours prior to avoid losing the session.
- Email reminder will be sent our 48 hrs before your private session.
- If a class you’d like to take is full, we encourage you to sign up for the waitlist!
- If a spot opens up at least 8 hours before class time, you will be added to class and will receive email confirmation.
- You are responsible for all classes you are added to from the wait list – the 4 hour cancellation policy still applies! Be sure to change or cancel at least 4 hours prior to class time to avoid penalty.
- If you no longer want a spot in the class, please remove yourself from the wait list 4 hours in advance of the class. If you are added to the class and fail to remove yourself in time, you be subject to our late cancel/no show policies. You will lose your paid class credit.
- Please make sure you are subscribed to class confirmation emails from us to receive wait list notifications!
In consideration of the new COVID-19 Protocols, please plan to arrive with enough time to have your temperature checked, set up your workout stations with weights and a matt and have your hands wrapped before class. First time clients will not be allowed to attend the class if arriving more than 5 minutes late.
Hand wraps are used to support the wrist and thumb while striking the heavy bag. In addition it can prevent blisters and bleeding of the knuckles. There are many different ways to wraps your hands. At Foxy & Fierce we teach a full contact wrap. If you would like assistance wrapping your hands please arrive 10 minutes early before the start of class for an Instructor to help you.
Our classes are open to students ages 14+. If you are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must be physically present with you to sign a waiver before your first class, no exceptions.